Paul Cooper – Coastwide Gazebos & Bali Huts – DIY Kits or Installation
Hi, my names Paul & I’m the owner of Coastwide Gazebos & Bali Huts. We’re here to provide you with a DIY kit or to install the kit for you allowing you to create the lifestyle you desire in your own backyard.
I wanted to share a bit of my story with you, paint a picture if you wish. Over the years I had considered many different business ventures but never quite found the one that fits me like a glove.
I was after something with which I was able to complete the job and see a tangible result; something I was proud of. It came to me eventually that I wanted a business which would enhance peoples lifestyle, give them somewhere to “chillax” with their favourite people, whether they’re newlyweds, a family full of children, or empty nesters. I wanted to be able to create an environment they stepped into & instantly felt that holiday feel, with their worries a million miles away.
So I created Coastwide Gazebos & Bali Huts, and of course began my journey by DIY the very 1st Bali Hut in my own backyard! (Of course the business took off & now it’s taken a little longer to complete the rest of my sanctuary !)
What I wanted to share with you was the sense of success I felt. As a jack of all trades master of none, to look up and see what I’d built; a feeling which repeats itself over and over again as I’m able to enjoy my Bali Hut for many years to come.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO DIY WITH COASTWIDE GAZEBOS
- To feel that sense of satisfaction when you look at what you’ve created & the pride when entertaining visitors & they’re told you’ve constructed it yourself. No doubt you will have envious friends &/or family who will choose to create something wonderful in their own backyard once they’ve seen yours ! (They may even rope you into helping with theirs also )
- The financial benefit of putting up your gazebo or Bali hut yourself gives you freedom with what you do with that extra cash. It may mean you’re able to purchase a gazebo which would otherwise fall outside your budget, you may be able to increase the size of your gazebo, you may be able to include upgrades you otherwise couldn’t or you may be able to use those extra funds to add other features to your outdoor area to complete the picture!
- To be able to learn new skills or recall previous skills you don’t get to use as often anymore. Keeping in mind that assistance is only a phone call away…one of our licensed carpenters is available to speak with if you get stuck. All DIY kits come with detailed instructions, pictures & labelled pieces. You’ll get one of these babies up in half the time of a Swedish flatpack 😉
- The choice is all yours…our DIY kits come in a variety of sizes, styles, roof types etc but that’s only the beginning of your choice. Depending on what you choose to use your Bali Hut or Gazebo for, you could add your own flair with complementary plants / gardens / deck / pavers / privacy screens / water feature/ decorative fence paneling / bamboo screening the list goes on! What would you call your special area? Would it be used for Friday afternoon drinks or a Sunday session, family space, yoga / meditation, a bbq area, or reading nook?
- If you DIY we can generally get your gazebo to you within a few weeks meaning with no extended lead time waiting for our installation team to slot you in, you could be well on your way to enjoying your outdoor area sooner.